WHY KEYWORD OPTIMISATION IS THE HEART OF APP STORE OPTIMISATION AGENCIES
When you’re an app developer and have a winning concept app in mind, without a proper marketing tool to expand you’re app’s popularity, all the effort might go waste. So, every app developer needs to have an ASO team to work with.
App Store Optimisation Agencies is a group of experienced individuals who work with app store optimisation services for your app. They are well-versed in the techniques and strategies for the app and work with you from the beginning of the app development.
ASO, also called App Store Optimisation services, is used to increase the app’s visibility and popularity, in turn giving you more organic downloads and trusted users and conversion rates, making your app bolster.
This helps your app settle in the high category list in the app store and earn huge success about what you wished for!
While many marketing agencies work with different techniques, all the ASO agencies mainly focus on one crucial thing in app store optimisation called “keyword optimisation.”
How Keyword optimisation works:
Keyword optimisation is selecting, analyzing, and targeting the right keywords for your app, to drive the qualified traffic for your app page. It is used for both paid and organic search.
It is a crucial step that needs to be done from the start of the app’s development, and if it goes wrong, it can make all your efforts into vain.
Methods used by App Store Optimisation Agencies during keyword analysis:
Keyword optimisation is a huge process that requires a lot of steps. To make it simple, it is defined in four phases, and this cycle is called the keyword optimisation cycle. The four main stages of the strategy are:
- Research the keywords: this step includes jotting down all the keywords that best relate to your app content and what your app does. Later analyzing all the keywords according to their search traffic and selecting the best keywords.
- Prioritizing the keywords: it includes further filtration of the keywords based on app relevancy and keyword competition and ranks.
- Targeting the keywords: once you get you, desired keywords use the keywords as much as possible in the app’s title, subtitle, long description, etc.
This helps you rank higher in the search list.
- Measuring the keywords: keeping up with the new trends and updating your app’s keywords with tracking and monitoring on keywords.
Advantages of keyword optimisation:
- Once you optimize the best keywords for your app, it will drive more traffic towards your app page.
- Increases conversion rate optimisation with more downloads.
- Constantly updating keywords on your app’s description content, it helps you rank higher in the category list
- You can understand more about user needs and upgrade the app’s performance.
Keyword optimisation is one of the hardest tasks in marketing because of its nature. A keyword analysis isn’t something that needs to be done at the start, but it’s a continuous ongoing process that requires updating. As time moves on, new keywords come into the market, and if not updated, you may lose much potential traffic. You need to remove the non-performing keywords and engage your app content with more optimized keywords.
So it’s essential to look at the bigger picture and practice keyword analysis with the help of App Store Optimisation Agencies.